Sunday, April 16, 2006

I am back



















Hello to all my fellow bloggers. Sorry I have been MIA for quite a while. I have so many things to tell you so here is the list of things that have happened to me the past month or so. I have uploaded some images of me in Paris and at the Louvre Museum.

1. Got a kidneys stone!
2. Passed the kidney stone
3. Left to Paris, Bourdeaux and Birarritz, France
4. Got sick in Biarritz from eating raw oysters
5. Flew back to NOLA
6. Got a full-time job at a design agency. Which I love.

Hope everyone had a relaxing Easter Holiday.

M

3 Comments:

Blogger cblounge said...

Welcome back! It looks as though you had a good time. I must see some more photos as well. Also congrats on the J.O.B.....you must send more details...

8:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey happy easter and good luck with the new job... peace

tell us about basque country must have been nice

12:12 PM

 
Blogger The Moody's said...

Yes, I agree I need to see more pictures....also I am glad to see that you finally got of your ass and updated your blog! I love you.
M.

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home