Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bonjour-Paris

















Okay babies. I am going to Paris!! Monday the 13th I will be packing my bags and flying to the city of love.

I will be meeting my hubby and we will take a much needed vacation from the world of stinky fridges and fema trailers and the list goes on but I won't depress you or me with it.

We will be going to Paris, Bordeaux, and Biarritz, France. I will then go to St. Sebastian, and Bilbao Spain while my hubby works.

Learn some French
I like wine
J'aime le vin

1 Comments:

Blogger cblounge said...

That is so awesome! I wish I could go too! You will have a wonderful time..I loved Paris! If you get a chance, you guys should try to go see the Normandy area. Very beautiful and the D-Day beaches are very cool.

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home