Monday, January 30, 2006

Ritmo Latino Podcast







If you are like me and are always searching for new music. I have found a really cool podcast. You don't need an ipod all you need is to download itunes (mac or pc available) and click on podcast. If you have an ipod well you know what to do.
To download itunes I am ready to be cool

I have been listening to this podcast for a few months. Its called Ritmo Latino an is an hour of eclectic Latin music that will leave you shaking your booty and speaking in tongues. (Really.) Go to the website and get the playlist for the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Moody's said...

I am going to check it out!
Miss Ya
your sis

4:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mother said I just can not wait to go back to the US to check it out too
Luv
Mom

1:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home